Charles Faram has been awarded with Best Supplier Associate in the SIBA Business Awards 2022. The team were blown away when they found out that
Newland, Malvern, UK
With offices in the UK, the USA and Canada, Charles Faram has been at the forefront of the brewing industry for over 150 years, providing the world’s best hops, malts, yeast ad brewing aids. Based in Newland, Worcestershire, Charles Faram has a passion for delivering high-quality brewing supplies to brewers across the globe and strives to provide first class customer service.
The position of Marketing Co-ordinator includes being responsible for providing support to the Sales department by assisting the PR & Marketing Manager to ensure effective and efficient operations within the department in line with the company procedures. Maternity cover January to October 2023.
· Assist with finding the most suitable location or venue; book, prepare, and arrange it for the event
· Design a layout and agenda of the event; create event guides, tickets, pamphlets, and any other marketing activities to promote the event digitally with the assistance of artwork agencies
· Assist in managing event staff, as well as special guest speakers
· Attend event to oversee activities and ensure details are handled as planned
· Address any dispute that may arise, and remain on site after the event is over to ensure proper clean up
· Work with and give guidance to volunteers and staff involved in event planning and execution
· Negotiate and contract with vendors such as photographers, caterers, technical and transportation services on a variety of goods and services like sound equipment, displays, stages, parking, food and drink and any other essential item to ensure the success of the event
· Monitor delivery of goods and services to ensure contract terms are satisfied; adhere to legal, insurance, and health and safety regulations
· Perform other related duties as may be assigned or requested by the Charles Faram events team
· Includes manual lifting and carrying
· Monitor emails and help with projects
· E-commerce maintenance
· Create social media campaigns and monitor social media accounts
· SEO and website content (English and International)
· Organise artwork for promotions
· Maintain and follow the Marketing Department budget
· Performing general office duties and additional functions as required
Working hours are entirely dependent upon the event size and location. The week before an event is usually hectic and you’ll be required to work long and unsociable hours on an occasional basis.
Weekend work is also quite common, since a lot of industry events are scheduled for weekends.
Frequent travel between the office and the location where events are going to be held is a regular requirement.